Bana Kuma Band Camp Registration
January 26-January 31, 2018
Join Master Conductor Chris Berry & Friends in Learning and Presenting a ‘Prayer-formance’ at Flow Fest 2018!
Join in by Playing Drum, Marimba, Mbira, or any other instrument that you’d like (any instrument is welcome). You may also join in by singing, Dancing, Costume-Making and Story Telling!
6 Days of Learning the Universal Wisdom through the scope of Bana Kuma and Applying it to Music, Dance and Ceremony.
The 4 pieces taught at camp will be prayer-formed several times at Flow Fest with a headlining spot Saturday night! Immerse and heal yourself with music and dance.
No experience necessary! “If you can walk you can dance if you can talk you can sing.”
Cost for 6 days (Includes Entry Into Flow Fest): $350 if paid before November 1 or $395
- Basic accommodations are $10-$15/night camping with access to community kitchen and hot shower.
- Limited Rooms and Bungalows also available at nightly or weekly rates
- Meal Plan TBD based on popular request.
How to Apply
1. Fill out registration form
2. Paypal half of your total payment to firstname.lastname@example.org (*please use the “friends and family option)
3. Or send a check or money order for half of the amount to Chris Berry at PO BOX 2097, Pahoa, HI 96778.
4. The remainder of your balance must be paid prior to participation in the event. If you can pay prior to the first day of camp, it will speed up the registration process for everyone!*We will ask you to redo your transaction if the “friends and family” option is not chosen.